Second time this week

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dice.angel, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dice.angel

dice.angel Member

That urge came over me again. My friends brought up my grades and reminded me that I've disappointed a lot of people, unintentionally, and I tried to freakin' drown myself in the girl's bathroom sink! God! I can't take it anymore!

I don't know what to do. I feel terrible and miserable and I just wanted to f***in die!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

We all get grades below what we want during our schooling...the important thing is to remember that you got poor grades, but you are a good person...big hugs, J
  3. bb564

bb564 Guest

Aww that must have been horrible if it made you feel THAT bad.

I'm not quite so impulsive with my suicidal thoughts, but I know how it feels to tell people you're a fuck up.

4. dice.angel

dice.angel Member

It not just the grades but them reminding me that I disappointed people. I mean, I hate that feeling. That feeling that I screwed up. That people look down on me. My parents yell at me and say that I don't care, when I do. It's gotten to the point that they've convinced me enough that I really believe I don't care. I sucks and I don't know how to get this feeling to go away. To add onto all of this, my best friend said she gives up on me. Because I got all upset, I guess I looked mad, because of the whole reminder thing. All this is pushing me to the point where I can't take it anymore.
  5. iwannadie0813

iwannadie0813 Member

ive tried that mini drowning act before.

doesn't work plus it didnt make me feel better. gah

and yeah it does suck to have that kinda feeling. the worst feeling in this world has to be disappointing people around u.
  7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

your friends sound mean. you deserve much better from them. it takes a while to make new friends, and it's never easy when you are depressed but that's what i think you should do. i read your signature and i just felt so sad that you had to hear that from a so-called friend.

if you got bad grades a true friend would ask "what happened" or "are you feeling okay" and then go on to encourage you, and remind you that in the big picture, grades don't matter one bit. your friends should be your biggest cheerleaders.

please don't give up. make it your goal to get kinder friends. from your signature i think you have attempted before? did you get treatment or support? could you be back in touch with that support to ask for some help?
  8. CJ87

CJ87 Member

Hey just a quick thought, I was at a comedy gig the other day where the guy on stage was pointing out how there wasn't much demand for people who could pass exams in the real world. Really funny show but he had a really good point there as well i think?
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Dice A I know what it's like growing up and being told you're a so and so my father was like that,but please I know the feeling and it's not easy as saying just forget about them and the feeling will go away because I'm not going to kid you.But I want you to know anyone who make's you feel like shit is'nt worth it,simply also by saying would I make someone feel like that?

It's also a difficult sort of issue in a sense because growing up and children,teenager's etc can be like that I know it hurt's.What I suggest is try to talk to people who can make you feel good it can help even if a little if you would like to talk in private it's no prob's just keep trying your best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.