Secret Identity

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GamerJon, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerJon

GamerJon Member

Sitting here I know how Superman felt trying to fit in with the "Real" people never able to show who he really was...I do the same thing I smile and laugh with everyone around me yet inside its this horrible tarpit of turmoil and confusion just bubbling and festering. But I hide it all to protect My family whom I love with all my heart. I try to keep the darkness and the normal apart to keep the burden and pain to those around me to a minimum.

I have no idea if this rambling makes sense to anyone but thank you for letting me vent.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It makes a great deal of sense- when you feel like you are faking everything in life it is hard. After it has been done for a while and the feeling didn't just pass then it is even harder to begin talking and to make clear it has been weeks/months, not just today or this week that it started. I am sorry you feel so along but also hope you share more of what is going on here if you have nowhere else to talk about it. Once you begin to talk about the feeling and what the causes are they have a way of becoming more clear and isolating down into things that can be acted upon to make positive change instead of just feeling lost and overwhelmed and alone.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
  3. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

so - i feel similr to you gamer-jon - - feel so lost and out of place in this physical world.
    i bury myself in music to escaps from here.
    to escape the pain .
    tomorrow I will try another route , but today - i just hide i n plain site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.