Secret pain

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by stupiduglyemogirl, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i feel stupid and emo but i dont care.

i wantta cry and cry and cry but my roommates might wake up.

im ugly and no one will ever like me ever ever ever
  2. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Nobody is ugly. We all have something that makes us beautiful.

No one can be attractive to every single person on the planet, even Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie aren't attractive to everyone.

We all have types and you're somebodies type, trust me. It's just a matter of finding them.

And you should really find somewhere to cry. The bathroom, outside maybe? You need to release you're emotions, it'll help a lot. :)
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Shogun is correct about attraction. You are somebody's type. You'll find some one that does like you.
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I have a niece almost 15 who was recently really depressed. I asked about it and she said she thought she was ugly. Not only is she not ugly, she's quite beautiful, inside and out. Most of us think we are not as good lookinng as others find us....You will find somone who likes you and if you want it you will find love.

Agree with what was said above...let out a good cry, don't hold it in.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You say you have roommates, are u at uni???? by this point, you will find ppl for whom the physical attraction is not the first...why not try to spend some time focusing upon what you like about yourself...and nothing is not the answer...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.