secrets are out and journey begins

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

For the past 6 months ive been going to a sexual assult therapist. shes been very helpful, supportive and amazing. i tell her almost everything. shes helping me get threw what my brother did to me. im so glad that i told someone about what happened, if i never did i wouldve never met elizabeth. A few weeks ago i told my mom about what my brother did. she didnt believe me but then she started blaming me, saying i let it happen. right now i dont care. ive been going threw so much. ive only had elizabeth support me threw all this. i lost my job, have no friends and the depression is getting so bad. i sit home all day on facebook i go out once a week. since mom doesnt know about the therapy ive been lying to her telling her i have interviews and such. im moving next week and im sorta excited. im sick of this house. its got the memories of abuse when i was little and the abuse from my brother. im glad to be moving. i dont know why im posting this, theres really no point.

2. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Glad you found someone to support you and help with your depression... :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you have lots of kind and understanding support people to help you thru to the other side of healing take care

4. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

all i have is my therapist, parents arent supportive. dont have friends. i depend on elizabeth to help me threw it and so far she has. :)

5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There is a point. You are important, and you matter. I am happy for you, in the fact you have been getting hele from someone. Please read my soap box post, as well. Do not listen to your mother. Parents unfortunatly, tend to lash out and blame their children for their lack of proper parenting. BUT they are human too. Doens't make what they do right, but it helps us heal from their mistakes in the long run. Blessings..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.