Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I. Can't cope being here. They sectioned me again. They. Found my whole stash. Everything. I can't cope.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Just be honest with them. Let your emotions flow. They are trying to keep you alive so you can heal. Please be safe.
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I guess they had a search warrant. They can only hunt around in your place if they have one. If not, they are violating your rights and need to be dealt with legally.

My parents will never find my stash. I have it too well hidden.
  4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Who found your stash?

Regardless, I'm sorry that they did...but you'll be getting the help you need that way. Even if you don't want it right now, it's for the best :/
  5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

The staff did. They restrained me and searched me even though at the time I was informal. I've got other plans but last time they didn't work. It should do all it needs is someone being lax on checks.
  6. Underground

Underground Well-Known Member

Hope all's well? I've read your blog, I'm sorry to hear.
    What's actually causing the distress, do you know?

She was already in the hospital.
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Ooooh... okee. Why take the pills in the first place? Suicide in a psych ward?

Have to admit pretty inventive.

But I'm glad she is getting help.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I attempted suicide twice in a psych ward they didn't find on me.I ended up in the heart ward for checks. It wasn't worth it. It never is. And a local girl managed to commit suicide in our local psychward about 5 years ago.
    Please get some help Goldenpsych, while it may seem it now, suicide is not the answer to your problems, you're in the right place to get that help so please concentrate on benefiting from the help that they are offering you, good luck to you and stay safe xox
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.