Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey i was sectioned when i was abt 16/17 for trying to take my life, my lifes been a struggle since i was about 13 from when i got abused, and from them on my lifes just been shit, i always seem to just get hurt all the time, and my flashbacks are geting worse, i have been on meds and everything, but now i have just lost it again, i just no longer what to be alive, ive wrote my note like i did last time, i just dont want to get sectioned again, but i just no longer want to be alive im really struggling :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun then go into hospital okay volunteer to get help before you are section ask them to help you meds may need to be adjusted some so the flashbacks are not so severe you many need to get some more councilling You don't want to die you don't hun you want peace and support and you deserve compassion hugs

3. id feel like a complet loser having to go into hospital and my family just dont understand at all and wont just have goes at me tell me to stop being stupid and get over it etc

tbh i have never ever told anyone exactly what all happened to be threw my abuse not even the court know fully what all happend, and i just cant dseem to ever talk about it again

i just feel like i have no one and just no pint in living as i just feel so shit everyy single day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.