Sectioned

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ozinuk, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I've just been tipped off that my wife contacted the Dr's to have me put in psych ward not as a threat to anyone other than myself. I haven't seen her for age and she does this what is wrong with people why can't they mind their own business.:blub: I'm loaded up on meds at the moment and I'm gonna get out while the gettings good find a hotel for the night because they'll be here bright and early:awww:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: PLEASE try to keep yourself safe. Here if you need anything.

3. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Gonna have to drive somewhere out of the way somewhere hey won't look, I'm that high on meds I could fly there. :lone: :sad:

4. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I'm off................ got my laptop, book and box of tricks that's all I need, I don't know what the night will bring :blub: :seeyou:Thanks for everything wildcherry :hug:

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Please update us and as when you can. I've been in a similar situation and its shit scary. We're here and we care, ok?

6. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I'm sitting in a travel inn about 20 miles from my home just got internet connection told the reception not to come to my room. Rang my neighbour and he said my wife and an ambulance turned up a 7:30 this morning. I'm tired of these games there are no winners here. :lone: :blub:

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Oh poor you. What a nightmare. Do you think being in a hospital where they can give you therapy and such, maybe be of benefit?

I'm glad you are currently safe. Its good to get an update.

8. WildCherry

I'm really glad you're safe. The whole situation has got to be so scary!!

9. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Sorry Scum but I don't trust the people who run or work in these places therapists etc. I've had several experiences with these people who have destroyed my trust in them. Besides the government broke me (amongst others) and all these places are run by the government I don't want their help just to help ease their conciences. :lone: :blub:

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Please don't be sorry. I can understand and relate to that more than you'll know.

How are you doing now?

What do you think might help you at the moment?

11. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Things are pretty grim at the moment looking at all my options I have, different ways out. Getting letters written, tidying up lose ends getting my house in order. :lone:
    What do I think might help at the moment hmmm to move on...... :blub:

12. WildCherry

Just want you to know I care. :hug: Always here if you need anything.

How are you doing now?

13. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Extremely desperate so much so I've spent the day in bed, just had a hot shower and looked at my wrists no marks no nothing, thinking maybe that's a solution not had any urge to cut before but the possibilities are there.

Called my daughters and family this morning haven't spoke to them for a couple of weeks told them all I loved them and everything would be ok. I needed to let them know how I feel about them and that I couldn't have asked for a better family. My brother wasn't there but he called the hotel later and we talked for a bit I told him I loved him and I was sorry I let him down as an older brother, that was hard. :blub:

Maybe in another life things might have been different but this ain't another life and things are'nt different because when I look in the mirror I still see who looks back and it's not me. :blub:

14. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Been reading your posts now, I hope you hang in there. Stay safe!! All of us here care...

15. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Thank you Little_me I will try to hang about.

16. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Just ran across your thread. Are they out looking for you? I would wonder where you were.

Try to stay safe Steve.

17. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

They looked for me I haven't heard anything today. It's all my wifes doing and I haven't seen her for months. :lone:

18. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Is she your ex, or actual wife? If she's your wife, I'd be worried sick.

19. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

She is my wife.

20. WildCherry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.