Sectioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenPsych

I have been sectioned on a S2. Not sure how long I will be away for.

I feel sick, I've had a nose bleed. I just want people to leave me alone. This is the worst thing that could have happened to me.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I am sorry you have been sectioned hun. But you need to keep yourself safe and get yourself better. I hope it is not as bad as you fear and that you come out of your stay feeling better.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
In the US, this is a 2PC, and there is a process to convert it to a voluntary if the Board is petitioned...do you have a similar process? This might be to your advantage...J

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
According to what I read in your Mental Health Act, the patient can present his/her case in front of a tribunal for changes in status...J

peacelovingguy

Best Wishes!

I might seem like the worse thing that could happen to you.

But its not.

The LAST thing any of us need is to be alone when we are thinking about suicide. You push loved ones away - that's a sign of deep depression and of course anyone who spends too much time in the darkness of their own mind is going to want to die - always.

Wish you all the best - hope you come out with a more positive attitude.

I'll light a candle in church for you and everyone else who is low of spirits at this time.

I wish I had the power to make everything right - I wish I was some damned healer walking the land. God? Are you fu**** listening here? I mean - sorry for swearing Lord - just help me kick a million backsides!!!!

You'll be OK GP - you hit a low point - and bounce back.

You need more faith in yourself - and that means listening to others and talking to them.

Still - look on the bright side girl - maybe you'll spot someone cute in there! Even OD'd you manage to spot a cute cop.

Affirmation of life!!!!

Anyhow - I wish you well as always.

I'd swap places - I mean, I'd not be worried about being sectioned - I'd actually be able to claim more money. So some good will come out of it.

Clear your debts a little - or join me on a crime spree if you get better and feel like letting the anarchist within out a little.

No. Don't listen to me.

Be honest!!!!!:blink:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Thanks for the clarification...it does vary in the US, if the patient shows that there is considerably less potential harm to self or others

BornFree

:grouphug: :hugtackles:

You are not alone, everyone still here on the site caring for you and rooting for you! Not what you wanted but maybe you'll get helped and come out the other side, better for the experience somehow?

Just be honest and tell them your concerns. I wasn't sectioned but pressured to go voluntarily and when I wanted to leave pressured with threat of section, so yeah I know its not great Hun! Sorry!

After I had searched and checked and explored every avenue of opportunity... and possible escape routes... finding none I was able to reluctantly admit defeat and rest, AND I met some great people... pts and staff...

Hang in there!

IV2010

I hope the hospital helps GP ..
I'm sorry you got sectioned but agree with peaceloving guy ..you shouldn't be alone when you're suicidal
will be thinking of you *hugs*

I'm really sorry to hear this hun :console:

Do you think maybe it could be a little bit of a good thing? Maybe it could help to have some time away from everything and people around the clock to support you. :hug:

GoldenPsych

I am on leave at the moment, still not discharged from section but heading in thht direction. I am updating my blog from what happened while I was in hospital.

x

ali 56

Hi I am so pleased things are heading in the right direction for you, I hope you have had lots of positive help and you feel alot better in yourself - take loads of care Ali x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00