• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

security

1964dodge

when you help people you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
at least we don't have a bunch of pissed off people, oh wait they can't log on lol. seriously I hope that people aren't upset when they do get back on and realize that this is a glitch and glitches happen. and we know staff is doing their best. after all they do a lot of work for being volunteers. I thank you staff for doing what you can, its hard work and it's appreciated.
after this is all done I think the banner should stay for at least 24 hours and reassure the members that there was no danger at any time that it was just a glitch, but said better from someone else. mike

Freya

Loves SF
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
SF Author
Apologies to you all - this was my oversight. Nothing was ever insecure, just the certificate SAYING things were secure expired. None of the security we have in place altered at all. Everything is now updated and set to renew automatically so should not happen again. Very sorry for the anxiety it caused you all *hug

1964dodge

when you help people you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Apologies to you all - this was my oversight. Nothing was ever insecure, just the certificate SAYING things were secure expired. None of the security we have in place altered at all. Everything is now updated and set to renew automatically so should not happen again. Very sorry for the anxiety it caused you all *hug
thank you for fixing it and for the banner. mike

Lilmeowmeow

SF hugger jr 🤗
Yay!! I can’t afford to lose you guys, oh my so glad its back.

Ineluki

The Storm King
Chat Pro
Thanks Freya! *hug

DrownedFishOnFire

. . . . .
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It was so weird this time when it happened. I kept having to press advanced to bypass it everytime i clicked on something new then couldnt read the 2nd page of the thread it locked me out. It was more harsh than usual. Usually it just let me go ahead and navigate after 1st time click on proceed anyways.

Thanks for fixing it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00