See no changes (Today's the day I go away)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crimsonsorrow, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimsonsorrow

Crimsonsorrow Active Member

All alone finally i will be able to end this shitty life thats all ill right more as I get closer to my end. Life got boring tonight im going to have one final shot at something interesting while dangling and seeing my life escaping me.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Crimsonarrow,
    Iam sorry we haven't offered you much advice. Can you tell us more about what set you on this path? Do you realize suicide is permanent. There is no turning back if you have second thoughts.
    I really wish you would go for some help!! No one hear wants to see you commit!!! I also seek suicide but by using my coping skills, controled breathing, therapy and meds. with the combination of these I get by day by day. For some of us that has to be good enough. I won't go into my problems,but I wish there was away you could look in on someone elses thoughts.
    Please take care and seek the help you need, nothing says you have got to do it. You can always change your mind and don't worry about anyone hear because we are ready to give advice and support. Stay Safe and Stay Strong...

3. jerrin

jerrin Guest

This is only a thinking made by you and I don't think there is any thing to be done with you.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

O.K. jerrin,
    You lost me on that one. I have no clue what you are talking about!!

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please crimsonsorrow, don't hang yourself. Hanging is a very bad way to go. It could go horribly wrong and you could end up crippled. Please don't throw away your life that God has given you. There has to be a better way. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.