seeing and hearing things

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by hunter77, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter77

hunter77 Member

It started a few months ago but I started out seein people in the corner of my eye and when I look, nobody is there but it got wierd when I accually saw shadows of people in my room while looking straight at them. I also have a mans voice in my head. It's kinda a deep voice telling me what to do and criticizing people as I see them. It's a clear complex voice. I'm an 18 year old male by the way. But I also have been really paranoid lately too.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hunter77 have you talked to your doctor about this voice and the shadows It is important to let you doctor know ok maybe runs some test on you see whats happening

3. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

you have the same symptoms i had as i fell into schizophrenia, go to the doctors, there are meds out there that can truly help!

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Definitely talk to a doctor about it. Sounds like psychosis (which is treatable and you don't need any hospital treatment which is a common misconception of psychosis). There may be many reasons for why this is happening, but you need to see a doctor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.