Seeing pain... feeling pain...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by BornFree, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this...
    Friday we went to the beach and got there to find long row of police cars, helicopters circling and searching.... police patroling the beach and when we left at sun down there was a group of people sitting at waters edge dressed in black and they had made a sort of landing strip of candles leading to/from the sea...
    I felt sick and distressed all day thinking of that poor family, all the hurt and distress, terror and grief they must be feeling... so so thankful I had my children safe with me and so so disappointed that I had these flashes of envying the person missing, envying that they were pain free... urgghhh I hate that I think like that... I hate that I could be so selfish and be so desperate to be pain and nausea free that I would even contemplate putting my family through the grief of losing someone...
    Today head is in a vice, nausea is overwhelming and I am fighting these feelings still, with head spinning... I am so torn...
    Anyway just wanted to send public heartfelt care to that family whoever they are, wherever they are and hoping they find some comfort!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Dits...it is very natural to feel as you do and yes, it is awful for that family...sorry you are not feeling well...pain is not a contest...we all have a right to express ours...hoping you do feel better...big hugs

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

:grouphug: I understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.