Seeking netfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm Thomas from Norway. Nice to meet you all!
I wasn't sure where to add this post, so I just try here. Sorry.
I want to make some friends. Hope is appropriated.
About me, im depressed and social phobic, got some personality disorders aswell.
I'm often online as I don't have much else to do. Just playing games, chatting and listening to music. Not much else to tell. That's me, I wanna know about you!
My msn is [email protected]

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
WELCOME to SF...hope you will feel alright and meet some ppl to share here.
I am glad you found us.
I am often online too. I enjoy having the access.

You may also want to put this post in the new member thread at the top.
Talk to u soon,

TLA :cool:

Count me in as a friend. I also suffer from social anxiety, though there are times I seem completely comfortable.. it all depends on who I'm with, as is probably the case with most of us who have these problems. I'm living near Washington D.C. I don't really like living here.. though it's not bad here, and I'm lucky to have the privileges I do. I just get tired of the social culture, though that may not even be a regional issue. However, I may consider moving somewhere new if the opportunity is available. Change can be good. I'd like to live somewhere where life is less stressful, and where I could find a lot of like-minded friends and simple lifestyle that allows personal freedom and a job that is not very time consuming. Then again, who doesn't want that..

I'll be your friend, I have anxiety disorder, BPD, OCD tendencies, Major Depressive disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia. I am getting divorced, I am 20, I live in the USA. I like old movies, internet, antiques, different coultures, betty boop, indian art, I collect crosses, I like photography, I read self-help books, going to a day treatment center for mentally ill.

By the way, welcome to SF, if you need anything just let me know.

.... :) ;) :hug:

Take care,
Carolyn

PS my MSN: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignored

Staff Alumni
Hi Thomas and :welcome: to the forum. I've moved your thread to the welcome/introduction section as it should get more notice there. Hope you soon feel at home here and make plenty of friends.
Shygirl

:welcome: to SF Thomas. I am glad you found us and decided to post. I am sure you will find many people to talk with here that understand how you feel. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Take care. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum Thomas!:smile: Hope you make a lot of friends here - I did.:smile: I'll be your friend.:smile: :smile: My background is Norwegian on my dad's side - his parents were born there and emmigrated to the US. Hope to talk with you soon.

love,

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00