Seeking strength..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokenx

There is so much stress in my life right now each day is a chore. Today really pushed me to the edge, its like everyone i had in my life today i fell out with them all. I need some strength from somewhere, my head is in bits and im just so broken. Why cant i be fixed?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun you seem so overwhelmed Is there anyway to get rid of some of the stress around you. Just take one thing on at a time okay take each hour and get through it. You do something nice for YOU okay take warm bath go for a walk get outside that stress for awhile hugs

what is the stress from?

why the falling out?

sometimes doing something with your hands can relieve stress. I think they have some stress squeeze things, I don't know if they help

acupressure self-massage could help

also doing some meditation

hope things get better soon :)

Brokenx

Its just other peoples stress really stresses me out, ive slept most of the day today thats what i do when im stressed. Ive woke up and im feelin alot better right now but im guessing that wont last long. Im just going to have to try avoid people as its other people that stress me out, recently ive just hit an all time low.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
no wonder your stressed hun you are letting people use you enough okay
she is not your friend if she can say such mean things to you time to walk away and make new friends hun
Just remember hun you cannot buy friends okay so keep your money safe okay to pay bills etc a real friend will want to spend time with you with out all the benefits hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00