seems it's an end of everything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by missdiana86, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

ever made the person u love feel bad coz of bad past memories? had this situation today...a boyfriend of mine who now lives far from me..he got angry with me coz i insisted on him to tell me about his past.i was scared.and he didn't show it was painful for him to talk about it.he got angry.after telling the story he just said ' bye diana' and that's all...we have a crises in our relashioships now, and now this little quarrel...he's an easy person to lose, and this is what i most afraid of - to lose him. he's too important for me, i love him to much...does he love me? i dunno, he never told it to me...after he left i send him a message i love him but dunno whether he needs my love..i've got no reply..the world is crashing right in front of me...and i wanna be crashed with it too..i dunno what to do..if i lose him (what is i think is about to happen) i won't survive it..
    please, smb who knows what can i do to restore normal situation again give me a piece of advise...that's not just a trifle, that's the last straw...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.