Seems like best option

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mojoend, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mojoend

Mojoend New Member

I am new to this site, and thanks for reading my post. I am feeling very hopeless. I've lost my job and my marriage is in jeopardy. I've also got some other struggles, and treatment for depression isn't really helping. I don't see a way out other than suicide. I hate to leave my two children, but feel that I'm no good to anyone being depressed all of the time. I've tried to follow all of the mantras - take it one day at a time, etc. - but just can't seem to feel any better. Every day is a nightmare. I just want it to end.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you hun i do depression it sucks life out of a soul i get that. The thing is hun your children love you ok and they don't judge you they love you for who you are sick or not sick
    Please call your doctor ok call and get some help to pull out of the darkness some so you do not pass on the sadness to others. You can get strong again you can with right meds treatments therapy It will take time but you are worth that effort ok Your children don't leave them hun they will always need you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.