seems so simple

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

It seems so simple taking my own life i can do it at any time am on my own

i seek professional help and i get nowhere am on medication but because it makes me sleepy they reduce it and the voices get worse so i have to go and beg for some new medication from my psych on the 2nd of November thats if she even listens to me
    my CPN is an idiot he says my voices are just my inner voice witch is bullshit because it isn't thoughts it voices and i hear them just like someone talking to me i going to give him one more chance and if he still tells me it my inner voice i will do something about him

am just so sick of fighting am so sick of the professionals doing nothing to help me
    sick of life
  2. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to bother you with this but I have to tell you about those "voices", folks are making me mad tusen but they just can't realize it IS "thoughts" we are (in real time) are talking about, these (evil, ugly, mad or depressing) are really a part from you, within, only there's no turning on ones or choises, you are just stucked but does it mean it is a "bad guy" moves along your brain or it can be called so, it's just bullshit I would call it, trust me, I have more "experience" than most psychialists cause they ARE lying and don't know shit about nothing. Can't trust them anymore, I just have "right" them everytime they have a 'bad-voices-destorys-you'-shit and I'm a idiot..? This is just BULLSHIT ALL! Do they want to help .....?

Seems we got same problem. Nothing helps, really, nothing! Medication though makes me only calmer but happier..? I just wanna be normal girl with dreams.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you don't hurt yourself. If your CPN won't listen to you, is there any way you can talk to a different one?
  4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i feel like hurting myself badly i have no hope for things turning around
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.