Sefier <<< Tis I

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sefier, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sefier

Sefier Member

Salutations fellow humans,

I would like to start off by giving a quick summary of my life. I grew up in Las Vegas, NV. City of broken promises. I was born out of wedlock to my mother and distant father. I moved around lot due to money issues and my mother and father's substance abuse. Lucky for myself that is a real world experience as to why NOT to do drugs. My parents are my anti-drug.

Due to the massive and unstable living situations. I didn't have many friends growing up so I had many trust issues and couldn't talk to anyone new. I didn't want to become attached just to have a painful good bye with good friends. I resorted to the one thing of which I thought wouldn't leave me. Video games. It was all I had and it was great. I feel in love with characters.But then things took a turn for the worst. I became very ill living in a vacant house, so my grandmother took me away. This is a good thing at the time, but it also gave my parents the ability to sell everything I owned to support their habits. I've forgiven them many times.

I am on my own now. I have a beautiful daughter, but the mother and myself broke up due to me trying to get any childish ideas out of my head. I got a job and hung out with my friends. Leaving her alone at the house. I know that was wrong, but I didn't know any better. I didn't have much of a childhood and with no actually ability to makes friends. I strongly regret in and I am trying to win her back. It's been over a year since our break up and I am still trying. Each day it gets better.

I have attempted my life many times, but I couldn't seem to follow through. Something is keeping me here. I haven't attempted since my daughter was born, but I barley get to see her.

I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm excited.

Sorry for being all over the place. My mind is always like this. :dry:

2. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

My mind's like that too :)

I loved your story, and welcome <3 I hope you like the site
    good luck with your job interview! (though, I despise those...I have nerve issues :)

3. Sefier

Sefier Member

hah.

I act calm and cool all the times, but inside I'm a freighted little girl :<

[​IMG]

This is me on the side. D: But less cute :p

4. lurktheshadows

hahaha...and aww that picture is adorable ^^ it makes me want to hug her/the closest person to me...beware roommate

I don't have a picture..but imagine if you will a giant lion-emu-beardedwoman genetic-experiment-gone-awry running around in circles and sobbing and screaming like a deranged schizophrenic...that is me on the inside

5. Sefier

Sefier Member

[​IMG]

Something like this? :p

6. lurktheshadows

hahaha, finally someone who understands xD

7. Sefier

Sefier Member

:D

I am a VERY understanding person. <3

umm

:hisexy:

? Okay odd.

8. lurktheshadows

:hisexy: <I know, pretty classy xD ...sparkles, rainbows, flashing...an epileptic's nightmare...

9. Sefier

Sefier Member

I play lots of video games, so I think I'm immune by now. =o

Or maybe not.

I will continue to stare at in for a few moar hours.

:canucks:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.