Self Destruct

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by alle_vite, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Does this ever happen to anyone else? When my life goes into a downward spiral i go into self destruct mode and do stupid things with out thinking of the outcome. This is were i am at right now, i have reached full self destruct and even tho i know i am about to go off the rails im not even gonna try and stop myself cause i know its what i need to do,i need to get this out of my system and hopefully if i come out of it alive i will be getting back on track!! So i may not be around for a few days!!! tc hope everyone is in a better place than i am!!!:sad:
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When we are feeling poorly, we do negative things because those are the things we can control...better to be depressed over what we can control than to deal with the unknown...have done this all the time...J
  3. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Well today i went into self destruct and by that i mean i got a tattoo, got my tongue pireced,got very very very drunk then got arrested!!! right now im not feeling as bad tho so maybe this time it was a 1 day get it out my system thing!!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Nicole :wub:

Yes,I think this is a normal reaction caused by ongoing depression. It happens when life has taken its toll and we no longer care about the consequences.Just remember to be in a safe place when you feel this way.

I hope you're feeling better now Nicole!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.