Self-Esteem test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avarice

I'm not sure if this is the right subforum, but I didn't think it fit into any of the other categories.

I found this while looking for help with my low self-esteem issues and thought it was pretty cool. Try it out and let me know your results? =] (you don't have to sign up to take it, just click 'no thanks' when it prompts you to register)

http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=720

I got 2 out of 100 (100 being someone who has a lot of self-esteem and 0 someone who has none).

Your results indicate that you seem to have a very low opinion of yourself. You tend to put yourself down a lot, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image, and you appear to have a lot of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world.

I got a 14

Your results indicate that you seem to have a very low opinion of yourself. You tend to put yourself down a lot, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image, and you appear to have a lot of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world.

gakky1

11 out of 100:zombie:

DawnB

I got a 14 as well.

MLKane

ouch 1/100. seriously?

Stripe

36/100

Lower than I was expecting. Thought I was gonna score around 65 ish. :ohwell:

At least I score high in self-delusion.

7/100 O.O
I was expecting a higher conclusion, cause I'm working on this topic with my therapists since a few months..
Seems like there's still some work waiting for me in future..

Caster

51 out of 100. I have no idea how it was that high though.

Your results indicate that your opinion of yourself is generally positive, but your sense of self-worth isn't as strong as it could be. You sometimes put yourself down, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. An unstable sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image, and you appear to have some of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, there may be a few that are ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A slight change in mindset could really make a difference in your life.

aki

I got 73.

Your results indicate that your sense of self-worth is fairly healthy. You rarely put yourself down or fall victim to self-depreciating statements. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a positive self-image, and you appear to have many of them. Examples would be believing that you deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're good enough for someone, and focusing on your good qualities rather than only your perceived faults. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, your opinion of yourself is generally quite positive. This is a healthy attitude to have, as a poor sense of self-worth can hold you back from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies.

feathers

95/100.
Your results indicate that your sense of self-worth is very healthy. You rarely, if ever, put yourself down or fall victim to self-depreciating statements. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a positive self-image, and you appear to have most of them. Examples would be believing that you deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're good enough for someone, and focusing on your good qualities rather than only your perceived faults. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, your opinion of yourself is quite positive. This is a healthy attitude to have, as a poor sense of self-worth can hold you back from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Someone's hypomanic ;p.

11/100..

So true... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00