Self esteem

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hurted, Mar 14, 2008.

?

How high is your self esteem?

1. Very low

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. Low

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  3. Medium

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. High

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. Very high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

How high is your self esteem?
    My self esteem has just reach the bottom... I am even afraid to ask friends for ciggarete... For every thing i do, i think that other will think that its stupid...Like going to WC, eating food... Even when i post here i ask myself if other members will think that i am looser and stupid...:(

What about you?

2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I suppose my self-esteem would be normal.. I have my doubts about myself but I can normally get through them with a little thought and a chat with friends or family.

3. bronwyyn

bronwyyn Well-Known Member

I like myself just fine, it's other people that have a problem with me. :lips:

Seriously, though, I'm no egomaniac or anything, but I don't think I hav a self esteem problem either. I just think I don't fit into society very well, and I'm not what other people call "normal". That's fine with me, I never wanted to be normal anyway. I just wish I could fake it well enough to get along in the world! :biggrin:

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

My self-esteem is nonexistent.

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I feel the same. I feel self concious about everything, just walking down the street I think that everyone is staring at me and thinking how weird or ugly I look.
    If I meet new people I automatically think that they don't like me.
    I don't think these feelings are tottaly unfounded either, the way people look at me sometimes..... like they look me up and down or sneer or whatever.... or if I talk to someone for the first time they make it obvious they don't want to talk.
    It's hard to do anything in life if you feel this way

6. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Mine stays in the two extremes and avoids the middle.

7. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

My self-esteem is generally low...I'd say it depends on the situation. There have been times it's gone to extremes, like being afraid to take a whizz in public :laugh: and there have also been times when I've felt more confident.

8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I don't have any. I hate myself with a passion.

9. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

As well as many "mentally unstable" people, my self-esteem varies from day to day. It is affected by the way I'm treated by others, the way others act around me or whether I'm sober.

Sometime's I think I'm like the coolest dude on earth!! Other times I feel rather wretched, like I'm a mistake or something....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.