self explanatory

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bleedingrage, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bleedingrage

bleedingrage Active Member

Its pretty obvious why im here. Looking to meet at least one person I can relate to. We're all here because we've reached our ropes end. My names Brian and at this point, suicide is constantly on my mind.

2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Welcome Brian. Most of us came here because we're depressed and/or suicidal, though we all have different reasons for that. Mine is the result of years of social isolation, childhood abuse, and a general dissatisfaction with my current circumstances. My thoughts of suicide are not constant, but the threat is always there, and I take comfort in knowing that I always have a way out. I can't promise that I will relate to you, but I can promise to be supportive and to not judge you.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Brian and welcome.. Lots of others here that are bordering on packing it all in.. Despite its name we are very much pro life here.. Hope you make some friends and find some comfort here.. TC, jim

4. bleedingrage

Thank you dear friend. We share some commonalities from what I can tell.

5. Richard 007

Richard 007 Active Member

Hi Brian
    My name is Richard and it's all I think about as well , given myself until December of this year to find a way out of this .
    Good luck Brian , whatever your resolution is .

6. bleedingrage

Hi Richard, I see you're new as well. Yes, it seems the time draws near. I haven't set any date for I feel it would only be a potential disturbance. Any day is a good day. Till then, I hope to be seeing you around here.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Brian, welcome to SF. You will find a lot of people here in the same boat as you. Hope that you will be able to find the help and support that you are looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.