Self Harm Chat Confrence

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by painfulbliss, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

i found this on another forum i go to. and i took a look at it and its bout helping ppl fight depression. suicide, self harm and i thought it might be helpfull

looks like it may be worth popping in for a look.

"If you or a family member are coping with self-injurious behaviors, I hope you'll join us for this Tuesday night's (1/9/07) chat conference.

Our guest is Michelle Seliner, LCSW, Chief Operations Officer for S.A.F.E. Alternatives. S.A.F.E. Alternatives (Self-Abuse Finally Ends) is a nationally recognized treatment approach for helping people achieve an end to self-injurious behavior.

We'll be focusing on treating self-injury and our guest will be taking your personal questions.

The chat starts at 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central, 7pm Mountain and 6pm Pacific. There is no charge to participate. I'll hope you'll join us in the "Chat Event" room. Remember, if you don't have a username/password, just click the "register" link on top of the page.

And if you can't make it, we'll have a transcript of the chat on the site by Thursday night; linked from the Self-Injury Community homepage. "
  2. Thanks! :biggrin:
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

ill check this out :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.