self harm overdoses

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Summer/Autumn, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer/Autumn

    Summer/Autumn Active Member

    I've been overdosing daily for the past 2 1/2 years on over the counter brought medications. They say on the packet that you should not exceed the recommended dose and take for no longer than 10 days. If that's the case, then why aren't I dead?
  2. GA_lost

    GA_lost Well-Known Member

    The real problem is the long term damage which may not become apparent for many years. The biggest ones are liver damage from tylenol and thinning of the blood or ulcers from aspirin and other nsaids. Rather you would do better if you keep from taking the over the counter meds too often.
  3. acecoffee

    acecoffee Active Member

    Depends on the meds you took , and the amount you took , a small amount of overdose might harm your liver and kidney in a very very long term , but dont normally kill you .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.