Self Harmed again.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Jan 9, 2012.

?

Who is mad at me or hates me because I self harmed

Poll closed Jan 14, 2012.
  1. Yes, I am mad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I am not mad.

100.0%
  3. Don't talk to me anymoe.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Hello Everyone,

Well I self harmed again. I did not cut. I started scratching myself hard. I was so mad because I have been trying so hard to stay away I feel like a failure. I should have walked out of class. I should of told the teacher to leave me alone. But, no I am forced to live my life in fear because we are not allowed to have an opinion or anything we cant say anything in class we can't go anywhere if I would have asked to go talk to someone she would of given me a hard time because I asked and then when I got to guidance no one would be available to talk to me.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Nobody is mad, we are just sad that you feel this way and there is nothing much we can do but offer to listen to your pain.

3. ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap Well-Known Member

I'm with windlepoons, all the way.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I bet no one is mad at you or hates you. You might be mad at yourself, but try not to be. What you did is already in the past :). Let's move forward and work on helping you find constructive ways to cope. Sound like a deal, sweetie? :hug:

5. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Its a deal! :)

Thank you too everyone who responded to my thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.