Self harmed badly

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Nicki, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

This new year was the first time that i went out in almost 13 years as i lost my baby on new year eve at 3.15am 1995. As my ex boyfriend just couldn't keep his hands to his self and stop using me as a human punch bag...

I found the night out ok... But when i got home i had yet another rows with my current boyfriend,,over something what seems silly now....I just needed him next to me when we went to sleep but he went into another room probably to stop the row going any worst...
    I found mysef not be able to sleep it was very strange but around 3ish to 4.28am this morning the pain in my belly was horrible i kept feeling like something was being pulled from me inside.....Yet at 6am this morning everything was fine no pain i was able to sleep...

But i was silly earlier i cut deep in a couple of place on my arms....I KNOW that is silly as the pain that i was on my arms is really bad at the mo....But i had to get rid of the pressure inside me at the moment.

Sometimes its so hard to think or be normal when i dont have anything to look forward to.....

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Perhaps set yourself some aims and goals to achieve within the year or whatever time span. That may give you some direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.