self harmer

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by magz74, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

i cut again this morn,for no apparant reaon,it was like a urge,

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please stop cutting yourself Magz. Think of your body like a temple of God. You wouldn't want to cut God now would you?

3. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Your comments make you seem very ignorant. First not every one on here believes in God. Next if Magz does believe in God wouldn't it only make her feel guilty? Next you are not cutting God by cutting yourself. Sorry but that's the biggest bull I've ever heard.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry twisted sweet lies. I didn't mean to offend you with my post. I was just trying to help her. I don't cut myself, so I don't really understand why you guys do it. I was just trying to give her a reason for not doing it, which I thought we were supposed to do on this forum.

5. Only1?

Only1? Active Member

Hey Dave, I think you need to see it as a very fine line between saying something helpful, and saying something that might tip someone over the edge.

I have had plenty of shit times in my life so can relate to many of the boards, but I only post if I know for sure what Im saying can help......its not fair to take any chances with your replies in here.

I know your only thinking of positives, but please just take your time.

6. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

thanx for the comments guys,but i feel slightly upset that it started a debate.. i do not belive in god...if he was real why would he punish me like this

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Magz. God is not punishing you. God gave you the free will to make your own decisions, be they good or bad. It's ok if you don't believe in God. He still loves you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.