self harmer

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by magz74, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

i dropped my little boy off at school this morn and found myself outside the chemist at 9am to buy razor blades..i come home and cut myself for no apparant reason,,i have done it for years but find lately i have more erges to do it..can i b addited to self injurey.i am 33 years old and find there is not as much help out there as there is for teen...am i the only one..i live with a secret world that no one comes into..i feel it is a dark dirty world and i am ashamed,and scare my children will find out wot i do...but i cant help it...i cant talk to any one cus they dont undastand.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

First of all, let's determine why you are cutting yourself? Do you hear voices telling you to cut yourself or harm yourself? Or do you do it because it feels good? I'm sure there are other things you can try that would feel better to do.

3. Thelonlyone

Thelonlyone Member

I am a 27 year man,from Tampa florida that has plenty of ppl around me that loves me and wants the best for me. Yet I still continue to cut.I get so overwhelmed with emotion, hurt,saddness,anger. and When i cut it allows me to place all my thoughts on that. instead of whats bothering me. I have also found another trick that sometiems works for me, I love math. So when i get stuff on my mind that puts the urge. I start doing simple math. just random problems for as long as i need....maybe this will help someone....

You are not alone. My triggers may diff from yours. But we still both walk a forbidden path. A path most ppl will never understand, thats why is so good we have each other.

Feel free to pm if you like. Trujuggalo@gmail.com on myspace

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Member

I can understand to a degree, I am 29 have a reasonably good job, am studying with the ou and still I turn to self harm to release the pain inside. From the outside I seem a relatively normal person but on the inside I feel like I too hide a dark dirty secret. As Thelonlyone said your not alone in this.
    If you want to talk feel free to pm x

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I have a high pain threashold and like a little pain too, but cutting myself just isn't my cup of tea. I light slap here and there works better for me.

6. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

thanx for comment on my post...yes i wud like to chat with sum1 that undastands to a degree..im lonely in this secret world...maggieharrison@hotmail.co.uk

7. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i am always happy to talk to. I understand its a horrible place to be hun, and it feels so lonley when you cant talk to anyone.

diluted_angel@hotmail.co.uk

8. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

will it b ok if i added u please

9. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Magz... I'm nineteen and have been cutting myself since I was about five. It got more serious when I was about 12 or 13...
    If you want to talk I'm here... you could PM me...
    Take care, stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.