self harming? tigger..?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DragonSong, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

hhmmm i was so very upset and done with life but i tried to talk it out once agian with someone and they ended up telliln me to do it..ive been sitting here xxx and cutting...i cant feel it at xxxls really self harm?...i see the cutting is but pills?...the person i talked to said it was because i was not taking them for what they were intended for and the way they were prescribed....well they were for pain...i guess i took that out of context..nobody in my life seems to care...i talk and talk and it goes nowhere...seems pain is my only friend if only friend if only i could feel it now...i know it is there constantly with me so hmmm...its the one thing i have learned to trust in in never lets me down...and never leaves me..
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hi silver..I think you need to find someone else to talk to..
    do you want to tell us what the pain is you're suffering?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It sounds like you were misguided...pain is not your friend; it might be what you know now, but you do deserve to feel better...yes, what you are doing is self-harm and is very are valuable and should be kept safe...please talk to us so we can show you the support and caring that should be coming to you...big hugs, J
  4. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

I really dotn know what to say anymore ive talked so much the past couple days i seem to get nowhere and now im just so tired that i cnat think anymore...pain has always been my friend is with me through everything no matter what where as people arent..lets me know it wants me by being there and when i dont feel the pain i feel ultimately i cut even more..or I down even more pills just so i dont feel that kind of pain and i feel the pain of sickness like my head is....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.