• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Self hate is destroying my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
So... i woke up some time ago. Started getting ready for work... i looked in the mirror... and holly f. My world crashed. I am so shallow.
I felt a ton of hate wash over me, i got anxiety... i dont want to leave the house anymore. Im a freaking... monster.
Calling in and telling I'm sick. I cant make my body move. I just want to... not be here anymore. I cant see a single good thing in myself. Im in complete darkness. There is nothing to hold onto.
Help...

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there
Was this about your appearance? Or something else. Just trying to get the gist of what is going on tonight.
I hope you're feeling better by the time you get this.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Hi there
Was this about your appearance? Or something else. Just trying to get the gist of what is going on tonight.
I hope you're feeling better by the time you get this.
Nah... its everything. Not just appearance. I hope i'll feel better soon. Probably just a panic attack.
Tnx, man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00