Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by captainstan, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainstan

captainstan Member

So I have started cutting on myself again....worse than I ever have but not bad enough to be hospitalized or nothing....I want to feel pain to punish myself for who I am...I don't feel good about myself and I don't feel like I deserve to just scoot by....I am not ballsy enough to kill myself...I am a pussy like that....however every day I hope that something happens and I die...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel so bad about you. i hope you can get some therapy to help you feel more positve more secure in who you are . I hope you can get help to stop harming yourself and to start being more kind okay to you hugs
  3. captainstan

captainstan Member

thanks for the support....i just want to stop being miserable....I dont care how that happens...i just want it to stop you know?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know you want it to stop i do too i am learning too that i have to start looking after me some i have to do kind things for me instead of the negatives. even if it is just small things at first it help okay hugs.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Stan. You have to start loving yourself and stop cutting yourself. I know that this may seem impossible at the moment but you have to atleast try. :hug:
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why do you feel like you need to be punished because of who you are?
  7. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

hey man,
    i am in the same boat and when i get into the trans of cutting myself i step back and think about the people who love me and how this would effect them if they knew. just know, no matter how much you tell yourself no one is there. there always will be, you really would be suprised how many really do care about you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.