Selfharm on plane?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by bjoern, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjoern

bjoern Active Member

I was going to Poland some months ago, and when I packed my stuff, and was ready to go, I didnt remember to remove my razors from my wallet, where I usually keep them. Så I went true the metal detector with seven - eight razors in my pocket, and no alarm. I was a little shocked when I discovered that they where there. So I had to throw them away :p but I was really lucky.

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hate flying, cos it means i can't carry my razorblades as i normally do. i'm dead worried about going thru the metal detectors and them finding them on me. how my parents would react. urgh *shudders*
    Glad you got lucky this time. I wouldn't advise risking it again though. :hug:

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

it's crazy that they didn't set off the alarm at the metal detector. so much for screening, eh? i'm glad you got rid of them for the return journey. that would be pretty embarassing.

4. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Airport security stole my necklace.. promised to send it to my address, even put it in an envelope... liars! >.<

Anyone ever afraid of them deciding they need to strip search you?.. I swear I'd break their arms if they came near me with a rubber glove, no joke.

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Tbh, i'm pretty terrified of Airport security in general. It seems there are so many restrictions on things nowadays that i'd be scared of breaking one, even indavertently. And they seem to have the hand of God, what they want to do, they can do. I avoid airports at all costs xD

6. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

at least u didn't have snakes on that plane

7. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

i remember i went through a scanner once, but i had my hands in my pocket, so they stopped me, to search through my pockets, and they found ''snus boksen min''(sorry norwegian, its some kind of tobacco, and i was 12) so yeah, that was embarrasing. :unsure:

8. bjoern

bjoern Active Member

I didnt actually mean to bring it with me :p I just forgot to remove them.

But I was lucky, yes. If my parents had seen that, they would have been sooo mad. :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.