Selfish Bastards

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Enso, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enso

Enso Member

Attempted suicide over 3-1/2 years ago.

All those people who just had to have me live have now all pretty much abandoned me.

Yea, gee, thanks.
    I'm not responsible for your guilt.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome,

I am sorry for what you are going through and that everyone has abandoned you, I hope you find some relief by talking to us here.

3. Enso

Enso Member

Thanks.

But nothing gives me any relief.

Each day just puts me further in debt; financially, physically, and emotionally.
    And nothing improves regardless of what I do.

4. Petal

No problem.

Do you want to share more of your story with us and we will try and help?

5. Enso

Enso Member

Thanks.

Appreciate it.

But, like I said, nothing changes any of it.

6. Petal

I'm sorry. :(

If you do feel like talking another time know we are here for you :)

7. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You could share some of the actual issues going on in your life if you like - perhaps some of the hundreds of other members have experienced similar and found some methods to improve either the situation or their perception of the situation that has helped them and may help you as well. I am sorry things have been so difficult for such a long time for you though.

8. IamTetsuo

IamTetsuo Well-Known Member

Yeah suicide is not alllowed and society can't cope with a suicidal person - what do you mean you don't want to live?! You can't say that because modern society is so insecure. Everybody wants you to be 'better'... 'how are you? are you beter now? you are? ok we can all carry on then.' but if you feel depressed then you feel depressed, it's ok to say fuck all this from time to time, maybe even healthy. Something I heard that was it's ok to feel depressed sometimes but don't make it into your identity, it's just a temporary state, same as being happy is. Maybe it lasts for years but I guarantee that you have at least one moment of contentment coming to you before you die and maybe that's all any of us can ask for.

You don't need to change anything because everything changes in time anyway but I hope you can find peace in your situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.