Semi-new.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by HarleyTwin, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

Hello, I'm a little late for my introduction before I made a few posts, but here I am.

I've been struggling lately it seems, and it's unfortunate in some context to have to need this place knowing that I'm at my wits end, but it's also fortunate that I have found it, also.

I'm still trying to get used to be open about the things that are bothering me whether on a daily basis, or stuff that piles up into one big mess. I've never really been the type to be open, it makes me feel not only vulnerable and suseptable to being hurt, but I don't like being a burden to people. (Even on a site with complete Anonmity...I've tried)

That being said, it might take me a while to push me out of my shell to know what's really going on inside my head and admit something is wrong. Hence my newly-made signature and the avatar. It describes me perfectly. I will try my best if times get tough, but at the moment, I feel as if I'm safer inside my shell.

In the meantime; I'm here, and I'm here to help as much as I can, also.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find people here who understand so don't be afraid of saying how you feel or what is bothering you. We are all here to help each other.S.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

we've already met :)

Welcome to sf!!

5. thelaststraw

thelaststraw Active Member

Welcome!! :arms: :hug:

6. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

Hello
    I am a newbie as well
    Hope you find this site useful.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sure that as you get to know us better you will find it easier to share. We don't view each other as burdens, but as friends that may need a little boost every now and again. Settle in and make youself at home. :hug:

8. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF! :smile:

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.