Send Some Hugs to Someone!

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Cheers to Bob Dylan and alien spawn. I knew there was a connection between Dylan and Andy Warhol. Screenshot_20191004-151527_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191004-151514_Chrome.jpg

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@1964dodge

Thank you for all you do here, you help so many people with various situations but most of all you make a difference. I have noticed that even when you are having an off day or a day high in pain you still remain the same supportive unique person to offer advice and words of wisdom to all. SF literally would not be the same as you. Whenever I see you logged in, I instantly look forward to reading your posts of support, strength and of course kindness and understanding. You are 1 in a billion. Bless. *hug for you although you deserve many more *hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@1964dodge

Thank you for all you do here, you help so many people with various situations but most of all you make a difference. I have noticed that even when you are having an off day or a day high in pain you still remain the same supportive unique person to offer advice and words of wisdom to all. SF literally would not be the same as you. Whenever I see you logged in, I instantly look forward to reading your posts of support, strength and of course kindness and understanding. You are 1 in a billion. Bless. *hug for you although you deserve many more *hug
thank you @Petal those are very kind words, and I appreciate the hugs. I can always use hugs...mike....*hug*hug*hug*hug*shake

kdm

SF Supporter
this hug goes out to @na-taya haven't been here much but i allso have not seen you when i have been here and i know things were not great just allways know i think about you and hope things are getting better your tuff and have a positive attitude that allways makes me smile never lose that no matter how hard things might get my dear friend
012.gif
007.jpg
033.jpg

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00