Send Some Hugs to Someone!

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Think someone might have sent me a hug in here before (sorry can't remember) so if they did then tysm & if not then w/e.

Anyway I send hugs to everyone but esp. to those who have either commented on what I've said (nice comments of course), clicked like on what I've posted, sent me a PM, posted on my profile, tagged me or just otherwise been nice in some way :) Will do actual tags as well for certain people that come to mind ;) @Witty_Sarcasm @1964dodge @Innocent Forever @SleepyOwl @sassy123 @Sunday16 @Gonz @Slothish @Acy @Were all together @Walker @Jayjay289 @Bobmrb @Alaska_was_here @Ash600 @Blue Star @BlueGreen @Lilmeowmeow @extraterrestrialone @Cynic Goat @Raven @OfLoveAndDeath @Auri @Kiwi2016 @Petal @Harmony2 @JDot @Sunspots @sinking_ship @Cagla @Broken101 @kdm @HumanExMachina @pooky @WolfGoddess @MisterBGone @Lonelygirlfn @LostGirl22 @Woowoo @kat319 @Yoko @Lewis83 @foreverforgotten @bag_of_struggles @Myaing @TIWIADIFI @dtc @Bbear82 @Fleurise

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Think someone might have sent me a hug in here before (sorry can't remember) so if they did then tysm & if not then w/e.

Anyway I send hugs to everyone but esp. to those who have either commented on what I've said (nice comments of course), clicked like on what I've posted, sent me a PM, posted on my profile, tagged me or just otherwise been nice in some way :) Will do actual tags as well for certain people that come to mind ;) @Witty_Sarcasm @1964dodge @Innocent Forever @SleepyOwl @sassy123 @Sunday16 @Gonz @Slothish @Acy @Were all together @Walker @Jayjay289 @Bobmrb @Alaska_was_here @Ash600 @Blue Star @BlueGreen @Lilmeowmeow @extraterrestrialone @Cynic Goat @Raven @OfLoveAndDeath @Auri @Kiwi2016 @Petal @Harmony2 @JDot @Sunspots @sinking_ship @Cagla @Broken101 @kdm @HumanExMachina @pooky @WolfGoddess @MisterBGone @Lonelygirlfn @LostGirl22 @Woowoo @kat319 @Yoko @Lewis83 @foreverforgotten @bag_of_struggles @Myaing @TIWIADIFI @dtc @Bbear82 @Fleurise

Aww thank you, hugs right back to you *hug*hugtackles*grouphug*console*hug

na-taya

this hug goes out to @na-taya haven't been here much but i allso have not seen you when i have been here and i know things were not great just allways know i think about you and hope things are getting better your tuff and have a positive attitude that allways makes me smile never lose that no matter how hard things might get my dear friend
View attachment 27428
View attachment 27429
View attachment 27430
Oh my I appreciate this so much, things have been really tough but lucky at the moment I am on a holiday a away and have been having a good time and a much needed break and a very good distraction!
I appreacte you kind words about me so much honestly you are to kind to me!!
Take care of your self.

*hugs to those that need them/want them xxxxx

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
@Kiwi2016 not sure if you were affected by the power outage or not but in the yes or no really does not change the fact of me sending you this hug
View attachment 27431
View attachment 27432
Thanks for the hugs as can always use those. But we are fortunate...so will pay them forward to all those in California that have been impacted by the power outages or the recent fires...

kdm

SF Supporter
Thanks @kdm *hug. No dinner! I don't where the plates, glasses, knives and forks are :p
you are so UN- American we eat with our fingers over here and if need be tear the top of the pizza box off and use it for plates no wonder my family left ireland-scotland in the 1700's to come to America :) well we had to sell the plates and silverware to pay for the trip

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
@Kiwi2016 not sure if you were affected by the power outage or not but in the yes or no really does not change the fact of me sending you this hug
View attachment 27431
View attachment 27432
Thank you so much. Luckily I am not...but my thoughts go out to all who are and especially those who are impacted by the wildfires having lived through several myself when I lived in the mountains,,,

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00