senseless rant. nevermind me.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

blah blah blah. I'm so sick of it. I can't do shit right, can I?
    I dont know how to behave I dont know what to think, I dont know what to do. I dont know whit at the moment. Dunno what else to say really. just am really really sad and annoyed with myself. Why does it always come up during te evenings?

I will not and cannot afford to get close to anyone anymore, and certainly not make any new friends.

I'm such a bitch. :sad:

and Mum I miss ya so much :cry:

2. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: I never noticed you were a bitch... I think ur nice... *hug*

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2007
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

ESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT You are not a bitch. :hug:

4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Ester huni, u couldn't be further from a bitch! Dont blame urself for everything, remember that some things are beyond our control, some things arent meant to be. Focus on things u have control over...Remember that this is ur life and u can make a difference to it. All u can do is try, try and try again..and if that doesnt work, keep trying! Its frustrating and it sucks but the only way out is up, so lift urself out of this awful place ur in.
    ....and when all else fails, listen to a bit of Missy! She never fails to make u smile right :smile:
    Take care xoxo

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Darling, your not a bitch. I dunno whats happened :sad: but im around if you wanna talk. Skype me, google me, whatever. Just wanna make sure your ok.

Here for ya always and always.

xxxx

<3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007