seperation anxiety

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by total eclipse, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know everyone is going to think im crazy but i can't help it. First my twin gone now my daughter. I never needed them i was always independant took care of myself. I don't need anyone but i worry constantly for my twin and my daughter. With them not here my mind goes off into some awful places. I spent time with my mother and brothers today just so i am not alone thinking. I want this pain to go away i want this saddness to go away when i had them here i did not have time to think. I hate this i told my T i can't do this it is too hard. I lay in bed hoping sleep will take away everything i really don't want to think distractions walking i am so tired so tired i just want to lie down and not get up I have always been able to survive why thehell is this happening I hate me rightnow I want this pathetic person to go away so dam pathetic it is sickening.

2. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Not sickening - just alone and hurting....you have a right to feel bad and respecting your feelings is important.

Sorry, I can't be much help but to co-miserate....I have to keep busy and have people around too, but even then the loneliness descends and the pain of my past intrudes and colors the very fabric of my being....

Sometimes we have to stop and feel the pain for us to get past it - and running from it only prolongs the suffering...I do it all the time.

Respect your feelings - be kind to yourself, it can get better.

Take care :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks TBear i see you are struggling too and i am sorry you are in this place. I don't have that strength iwish i did. I wish my past stayed there I was doing so well not remembering. I became someone out of nothing i don't want her back i can't handle it. There has to be a way to make her go away and stay away. She hides alot and i hope she stays hidden now because she knows people will just hurt her if she comes out again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.