sept 11 a big lie?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by morning rush, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

President iranian Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called the sept 11 attack a lie so the states could attack others. look here:

wow! he even goes to suggest the death tole was fake!....that is just wrong in my oppinion...911 was a horrible tragedy!
  2. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Well-Known Member

How can it be fake? We saw it happen.
    I really don't think the states would want to fight so badly they would kill that many citizens, plus destroy buildings that important.
  3. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

If it were staged it would look exactly the same. I do not understand what you mean by this.

That said, are you refering to 'seeing it' on tv or in person? You may wish to google the movie 'September Clues' as it has some interesting anomalies regarding the 'planes' that are said to have hit the towers.
  4. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

so you find Ahmadinejad trustworthy :eek:hmy:
  5. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

I certainly dont believe what I do based upon the opinion of the Iranian Prime Minister, no, lol.

I did my homework, a long while back, and came to my conclusions.
  6. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i lost two friends in the towers and stood on park avenue watching the jets scream down the street with the smoke billowing into the sky

president ahmanutjob should be impaled on a sharp stick (imho)
  7. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Well-Known Member

why would the US kill that many people on purpose? they don't want to fight that badly.
  8. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Well.. I usually stay out of topics like these, but wanted to comment on this. It's not really the "fight", it's the rallying of a country together against an "enemy". Any enemy of the entire nation allows a government to use this as "justifiable reasoning" for the implementation of new laws and restrictions, military funding, creation of new specific anti - "enemy of the day" organizations and such. It's a immense distraction from other more important domestic issues in a country, with politicians spending vital time on "war" aspects and disputes.
    This is very general, but if you think about them, and then start to think deeper about what each individual company, division, group related to the government can do when they can use the excuse of "war", you'll see just how powerful war is. It's far from just the firefights of murder we see on a television. And that's just the domestic.
    Abroad it's the influence of America being spread. Broken down, their domestic policies influenced by the war are also spread internationally in ways of trade and services. New procedures are adapted to the spread of terror/war, and in turn, other countries adapt/adopt these new policies for their own, thus altering those counties internal structures. Granted the internal structure of an progressive country/government is always evolving, it's the manner in which this progress is made. And the progress of this decade includes dominating aspects of anti terrorism and such.

Then there is the oil and land gain and all that jazz. I donno, that stuff ill never know.

Think of our lives and everything in it. All the societies, all the systems in place, how they are laid out, how they interact and co-exist. One event in one system can dramatically effect another system half way across the board, and not in that moment. It's like ripples in a pound covered in leaves. The initial impact might only appear to affect the point of origin and it's surrounding area, but in the end of it, the impact will affect the entire pound, and everything that boarders that pound.
    It's a crude way of looking at it but, this war is not just about land. They never are are they.

And when you are looking at the progress of your country and way of thinking and life, the sacrifice of X amount of people can seem insignificant to the long term rewards that can come for you and "your people".

It's shit, a complete waste of our time now, but it's fascinating to look at all the possibilities of an apparent singular event.

btw to dutchman I don't know much about the Iranian presidant. I know Im supposed to hate him and paint him as an corrupt, immoral, backwards thinking, brash, stupid and dangerous man. .. I have no idea about the man, but I know what i am told, and led to believe in my society.
    But besides that, if hitler or a serial rapist says that a orange is orange, and I come to the same conclusion, it has no bearing on my views of those who share this conclusion.
  9. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

huh? please tell me this was a joke.
    theres a 1000+1 holes in the official 9/11 story, and a 1000+1 reasons why america would do this to itself.
    please dont rely on t.v. to tell you whats going on in the world.
  10. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

The death toll for most things is usually exaggerated, but I don’t see why they’d have to exaggerate it for this. I don't know about it being fake, though. I'm prone to believe conspiracy theories and I'm naturally paranoid... and the government has done similar things on a smaller scale... but I don’t know.

I do trust Ahmadinejad more than I trust Alex Jones, though.
  11. flyingdutchmen

i would vote to close this tread, the sooner the better
  12. morning rush

WHY??? we're having a rational discussion and are explaining our oppinions and thoughts...there is no fight, no insulting of each other therefor no reason to close the thread...

and going back to the be honest I can believe the american goverment could do something to cause pain in order to gain soemthing...I mean they lied when they said there was weapons of mass destruction in irak so they could send bombs there...

and I know that the attacks were not Irak's fault, it was human beings with deranged ideas and chaotic minds who decided to do something horrible...there were muslims but, that doesnt mean it's the whole community's fault...if the highjackers were black or asian, it wouldnt mean that china or africa was underneath it all...osama ben laden was technically americans did this, but they were from a different etnic...
  13. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

At the risk of being offensive.........

Anyone who thinks Sept. 11 was an 'inside job' or whatever of the American government...... I honestly have a problem with that.

@ above poster:

1. Osama bin Laden was not American. I don't have a clue why you would think that, he's Saudi......

2. Not that anyone seems to care, but Saddam used chemical weapons in the Iran-Iraq war, and later on against the Kurds of northern Iraq. He was a ruthless dictator, and there was PLENTY of justification to remove him by force. I completely understand the viewpoints of those who are/were against the war in Iraq, but there WERE perfectly good reasons to go to war as well.....

3. Learn to spell.......
  14. flyingdutchmen

need i say more
  15. morning rush

huh, there's nothing wrong with talking and getting the right information...I think you're more scared of what you'll find...

as for osama not being are right...its weird because in the news I remember them saying he was american...but thank you for letting me know...

as for who's responsible for the attack, I think that it should be dealt with as individual and not country....I mean there are murderers in every country, it doesnt condemn the people for it...

I will always remember where I was and what I was doing when that changed the world forever...and even if we didnt have family in that tragedy, it affected us globally...

I think we can safely say that it was propaganda caused by deranged and sick people...
  16. flyingdutchmen

this goes so much deeper than what you think, this is not a matter of muslim/non-muslim or good guy/bad guy, you will not find your information on this board. at best you will find hundreds of different opinions.Ahmadinejad gives this very same statement at least two times each year, it is nothing new.
    do not get me wrong, the only reason i do not like this tread is because i smell it will turn out to be a huge political debate which will not be very helpfull on a suicideforum. most of us have gone trough this debate over a million times and each one of us will have his own opinion about this matter. some of us have lost friends or relatives that day.
    you keep talking about the irak invasion as an socalled anser to 911.are you aware there is absolutely no connection between 911 and irak ?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
  17. morning rush

no I wasn't aware, I only know from the news...they said that was one of the reason of the invasion...

but this thread is about the news that iraq president had called 911 a lie...I think that we can't close every thread just because we might fear flaming...people flame on ALL kinds of threads...

I'm glad I posted this thread, because I am learning and also I dont think keeping things bottled up is a good idea...

yes we are in a sucide forum and some have lost family there...but not talking about it isnt good...if you're not ready to talk, that's okay but for those that are...its good to get things out...

its the same thing about suicide, many people think that it shouldnt be talked about, that it shouldn't be mention...and that's not good...we need to talk, to communicate with each other...even if we dont agree...its not about agreeing or being right...its about getting the info out there and learning...

at least that's my oppinion
  18. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I try not to think about it too much... I do know that war creates fear which keeps people under control and scared into buying. < one of the main principals of advertising~ and one very basic fact throughout the history of mankind.

It was bound to happen, I guess... it's a shame that so many innocent people have to die- but in a world that is run by fear... -- you fill in the rest. -__-
  19. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

This is stupid.
    How can something be and i quote "a big lie" if people saw it with their own eyes, through standing on the street, looking through a camera/video camera, watching it on the news. This carnage cannot be staged and its amazing that somebody would suggest it.
    9/11 was a world tragedy, it didnt just affect america, it affected the world.
  20. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Maybe Ahmadinejad is just being a troll and stirring up some controversy.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.