Seriou paranoia

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Pete_D_LDN, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Pete_D_LDN

Pete_D_LDN Guest

ok, ive been seeing someone for a couple of months but whenever she isnt around I cant help but think she is loving the time alone and dreading the next time we meet. I even get thoughts that she might have another boyfriend if i cant get in contact with her. I think she might be with me only because she would feel guilty letting me go and fear that i would do something harsh. I know she loves me for real when im with her but just feel so different when shes not. It feels like she has broken up with me and that hurts so much when she isnt around. Maybe im too emotional and pessimistic. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Not the exact same problem, but something similar. When I haven't heard from my best friend for a while, I start to think she's avoiding me. But then, I suppose my case is totally different, cuz she did tell me she actually was avoiding me for a while.
    Anyhow, just because your girlfriend isn't with you all the time doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy being with you. She can enjoy having some time to herself, though, too. And time to hang out with her friends without having guys around. If you know she loves you when you're with her, then try to focus on that if you can. You're lucky to have found someone who cares about you.

3. Pete_D_LDN

Pete_D_LDN Guest

Thanks for the reply, all I want is for her to be happy so I dont mind her having time to herself or with her friends if she needs it, its just my mind thinks of all the worst possibilities. I find it so hard to focus on good things when she is not around. I feel alone on this, its just so painful. I dont want it to ruin things because it changes how I feel towards her.