serious disposition

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nightfallagain, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightfallagain

nightfallagain Well-Known Member

I know why I've cried!!
    And yet somehow, it just doesn't matter anymore. I have tried and it just doesn't seem to work anymore. I awoke to crimes of knives and fistfights and it all became clear... I AM NO LONGER WORTHY OF THE HUMAN STORY. I have had a number of congenial souls trying their best to prove their worthy...it ends the same and I am more angry at myself for trying and allowing the trust in the first place. They started to reduce my fear and anxiety, but the trust, omg...broken beyond what I can anyway believe. Simple for many, more complicated for my mind beyond belief. Do I expect too much? Do I want more than what this life has to offer> I don't think I ask too much, only of myself. Now I must go. Go away and go to sleep forever. I scream, and I cry...in silence...enough already...and I will be gone...no one will even notice...even here

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well your wrong h un i would notice and i am sorry you are feeling so low but leaving will not make things better hun so you stay here you talk to us here i am listening i care
    trust is a hard one i too have trouble trusting others because like you trust was broken hun but you can heal ok you can hugs

3. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

can you tell us why...the actual reason....you feel this way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.