Serious help needed from anyone who isnt going to judge.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Canti, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canti

Canti Guest

Im caught up in something very bad and know i deserve to die a most horrible death because of it, suicide would be a god send for what would be instore for me. Atlest 75% of SF would think the same, guaranteed.

I want to get help SO badly and get out of it but if i tell anyone i´ll most definatly go to prison and that scares the shit out of me enuth to want to kill myself anyway.

I need help. Its like a disease controling my mind turning me into a monster.
  2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Are you certain it's your fault? That's the first thing to think about.
  3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

feel free to PM me at any time.

4. Canti

Canti Guest

Yes its very much my fault, its me and me alone.
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Ok I don't know what's going on but... don't you think you'd feel a bit better if you reach out and obtain that help? Actively taking steps to help yourself will go well in your favour. Suicide may feel like it's the best way out but in the future you may well be living a good life, with this 'thing', whatever it is, under control. It may be a tough journey but you can see it through.
  6. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Well this isn't just an emotional problem, only you know what your options are. Research the law and lawyers with experience and look for people who won't turn you in. I'm not sure what you mean by the way, do you need help avoiding prison or are you seeking therapy and emotional treatment, because that is something I could help you with. Calm down and take a real good look at your options before you make a choice.
  7. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

So what's the bad thing?

It's probably best if you get help. It would lessen your....... guilt?
  8. Canti

Canti Guest

I dont need help avioding prison or the law at this stage but if it gets any worse than yes, i will.
  9. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

If it gets real hard I guess prison is still better than suicide. But you can still kill yourself in prison if you see you really can't stand it.

I once read a book called "Crime an Punishment" about a guy who killed two grandmas with an axe and had the same situation. At the end he turns himself in and that is the beginning of his recovery.

But i know it's hard. I did a lot of things in my life which were not exactly criminal but just plain stupid. And many of them still haunt me in my dreams.

Take care
  10. sithspit

sithspit Well-Known Member

God forgives, and so do people. Always remember that.
  11. lifeisashedog

And I personally knew a pedophile who turned himself in voluntarily and they didn't send him to jail because of his courage, just to open psychiatric institution therapy.

And I once myself had to write a letter to my somehow worst enemy and say "I'm sorry". I got no answer but it still feels better than before.
  12. Amadeo

Amadeo Guest

Had he actually committed a crime?
    Because its not like they can lock someone up anyway just because he finds young ones sexually attractive.
  13. lifeisashedog

I don't know. I didn't ask about details. I think some kid panicked when he trid to approach him in somehow unnatural manner and he hurried to the police before kid woult report him. Perhaps it was his first attempt, I don't know.
  14. Fishman

Fishman Guest

PM me if you need advice and a male to talk to, or you want to get some feedback it will be strictly confidential.
  15. Canti

Canti Guest

Thanks for the support people, its greatly apriciated. Ive calmed down since last night and im pretty sure ive settled on a decision.
  16. Amadeo

Amadeo Guest

Enlighten us?
  17. Canti

Canti Guest

Faith. Its like i myself have been enlightened? I belive that i can get better and be forgiven.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  18. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Hi Canti! If you need someone to talk to you can PM me.
  19. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Go to a mental health drop in center. They have meetings and activities. You can talk about your problem in private or engage in activities that distract you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.