Serious question please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I believe you can be. If they have reason to believe you are a danger to yourself or others they can section you. It sucks but its true. Please don't hurt yourself hun.

Let us help you <3

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
why don 't you want to go get help they will care for you help you heal You will hurt others if you hurt yourself so go and get treatment okay get healing

Anneinside

Yes, in the US the police can take you into the hospital for a 72 hour hold if the doctor (doesn't have to be a psychiatrist) agrees. For more than time than that a psychiatrist has to take you to court (police actually physically take you to the court). You stay until the psychiatrist agrees you are not a danger to yourself or others, but you have to go back to court to be released. You cannot be forced to take medicine unless the court requires it.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I have been in there ten times.. The only bad part is the boredom..Have someone bring you a book..It helps pass the time..Each time I went in was voluntary because I didn't want to go in front of the judge..They threatened to send me to state hospital once when I was in there..Now thats nowhere I want to go..I told them whatever they wanted to here then..

Thank you for everyone help. I am put in a trash my backup plan. I can't go there because of my terminal illness they are not handle of that as they say. One psychology treatment stay 2 hours. I awaken to my near death because they don't understand my illness. Neurology sent me home. Thanks for answers and help and understand. Learn a lot in here! Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00