serious tonight

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Urgh, i feel so shit right now. In tears. Feeling sorry for myself. Planning. Planning in my head. I know the first part. Thats gonna be the hardest thing for me to do. The biggest thing. After that comes the hurt. If the first bit goes right, then no one here will be hurt too much. Hell they won't even know.

Tonight i think i'm gonna attempt. Actually I AM. I deserve it. Need it. Need to die. Will die. Worth the pain.

Die Vikki, die. You will die tonight. You will do something serious tonight. I promise you.

Gonna try my wrist's right now. See how far i can go.

I'm sorry, This is the way its meant to be.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2007
  2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

hey hunny, im so sorry your feeling this way. theres no way you deserve to die sweetie. your a wonderful person. we all love you.

clare xxx
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Vikki, please please please dont do this hun. I have just text you. Talk to me. Let me help you like you helped me earlier. Come on hun, you're one of the nicest, kindest, most caring people I know. Please dont do anything. You know i am ALWAYS here for you!!! :hug:
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, please don't do this. Think about what you would tell me if I was in your situation. You are a great person, and I don't think this is meant to be otherwise you wouldn't have to even think about harming yourself, it'd just happen. Please hang in there, hun. I love ya, we gotta stick together you know. I am having trouble hanging on too, but we can do it!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheekkiss ~Love ya,
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

It's too late. Sam don't waste your credit. Will be a waste by tonight. Im sorry. I really am.
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

It's NOT a waste on you hun. :hug: come and talk to us
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

IT ISN'T HUN!!!! you aren't a waste of anything! :hug:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

yes, WE DO :hug:
  10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You shouldn't not good for you. not good for me. Got my vodka for courage. Will go find the bacardi in the house once i had this and then put it into action.

Im truely sorry
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

Please don't, Vikki :cry:
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Vikki, we do care, and we aren't going to stop just because you tell us to.
    Hun-a couple of hours ago you sat and told me not to do it....what was it you said, there are always other options, other ways out, but you just cant see them, your depression wont let you see them. The same goes for you. Please stay and talk to us
  13. ~CazzaAngel~

:please: Vikki ?! :cry:
  14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Why cant u all just tell me to fuck off and die. I asked you. JUST TELL ME TO FECKING DIE. FECK SAKE!

Just give up on me. What do you see in me. You hardly know me. Maybe a few people here know me well. Or they say they do, dunno if they do or not. What did i do to them. Caused them shit. Hurt them or whatever.

15. ~CazzaAngel~

I can't tell you to die, I'm sorry. :eek:hmy: :sad:
  16. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hun we love you. you are kind, caring, sensitive, helpful, funny....i could go on.
    no1s going to tell you to die...cos no1 wants you to. :hug:
  17. ~CazzaAngel~

18. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

Hey Vikki, i feel the same but i'm fighting it at last. Please find someone to talk to, it really does help:smile:

If you want to talk to me thats fine vikki i dont mind but, please find someone. I did, I was where you are last night, someone found me and i'm still here thanks to them.
    Thinking of you babe, praying for you and sending you lots of love,

LEA :arms: :hug: :flowers:
  19. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Care for ya and im gonna text you too!!!im sorry i aint been there for you much recently hun [if at all.]Hugs.

Though i cant say i will ever understand your pain completely cos its yours not mine i do know how hard things can get.And i certainly relate to what you say about pushing things to see how far you can go with whatever.ive been doing that a lot and the last few days especially.......but please dont.

i am on a mission to my death.That is right for me but please do not follow.
  20. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

VIKS!!! :eek:hmy: DONT DO IT!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: