serious topic

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by victor, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

im sorry.. but i have to:D

A Catholic, a Baptist, and a Mormon are bragging about the size of their families.
    "I have four boys and my wife is expecting another. One more son and I'll have a basketball team!" said the Catholic.

"That's nothing!'' said the Baptist. ''I have ten boys now, and my wife is pregnant with another child. One more son and I'll have a football team!"

"You both should be ashamed of yourselves!'' said the Mormon. ''I have seventeen wives. One more and I'll have a golf course!"

2. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Should have known with you it wouldn't really be serious................

3. victor

victor Account Closed

haha, but it is serious, i also seriously wanna have a 18.. hmm good morning:)

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Shouldn't all these threads be in the coffee house or something?

I think that place is better for the light-hearted stuff and this one is more intended for relationship advice and support.

5. victor

victor Account Closed

well.. might be..

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I agree with Fawkes - if people are struggling with their sexuality the last thing they need is a joke, especially one that is really offensive. Your attitude to women is pretty disgusting!!

7. victor

victor Account Closed

1. u dont know me no u know my attitude
    2. i said i joke ive read in a bloody NATIONAL NEWSPAPER to try and make somebody smile, k?
    3. relax a bit n get a fuckin life

8. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

Guys, he was j-o-k-i-n-g. And everyone knows these jokes are everywhere. Come on, let's try not to take it personal.

9. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Haha lol, awesome joke, sure made me smile you should start your own personal joke thread lol will always keep me smiling :p

10. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

Agreed.

11. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hmm i dont get it :unsure: ruin the joke for everyone and explain it to me xD

12. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

1. Your 'joke' indicates your attitude
    2. Just because it's in a national newspaper does not make it any less offensive; like I said previously this is not the place for sexual jokes
    3. Like a lot of people on here I'm struggling to stay alive - thanks

I reported your post and I will report your response.

13. Cute_Angel_Xx

Hey,

You know nothing what Vitas/Victor is likee if you did you would of known by now that yes he can be offending rude even but he only tries tto make people giggle, if you don't enjoy reading his threads or post don't open them and don't make a big fuss out of it we all do things like him, lets leave it now eh?

14. victor

victor Account Closed

look brother, ure pushing me towards saying smth i shouldnt say, n thats no good at all. dont u tell me bout my attitude coz u dont know me. u have issues with ur attitude im afraid. saying a joke does not indicate anything as far as im aware. if u dont like the things, dont read it, as simple as that, inni? i dont read the posts i dont like so i dont have to moan bout it. why some ppl r always looking 4 problems where there is no problems?
    and if u have reasons not to like smth bout me why cant u be like a man and tell me that normally and i would appologise n sort it out, why u have to bitch about my attiude u have no clue about anyway? doesnt make sence, really. whatever

15. oval

oval Well-Known Member

bab barab bam bum

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
  16. Cute_Angel_Xx

You've jusst made it worst mate, good goin you could have just left it at my post we said similar things but my one was more nicer :p
    Now lets stop argueing guys its almost christmas x

17. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.