serious warning

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by headcrash, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. headcrash

headcrash Well-Known Member

I might happen to leave a short or not-so-short warning message if you suffer from suicidal thoughts:

DON'T DO IT.

you might find yourself alive and handicapped with shattered legs, a chemical destroyed brain or just physical alive with no ability to feel empathy no more.
    I tried it 14 years ago and am suffering from boredom and psychic agony ever since, with some not-worth-to-mention moments I fell in love or helped to found www.neuesforumenger.de

I have tried the following to feel alive:

carpenter
    programmer
    online-jerking
    jesus
    beer
    weed
    music
    chili
    writing poems and publishing books
    praying
    websites
    fonehelpline
    medication
    jogging
    spitting in my chamber
    throwing money out of the window
    burning myself with cigarettes
    I don' t remember anything more.

if you read this, close your eyes for a moment and think of 1 or 2 people who would miss you.
    light a candle.
    surf the web.
    message me @ me@evering.eu
    google forum enger

do anything.
    take your meds.
    don' t give up.
    hell is waiting for you.
    I eat elkshit.
    I hate myself for thinking it was a way out.

ewing

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are suffering so greatly i hope in time you can find some peace within yourself It is hard when the sadness takes over the brain as there is no logic anymore just pain You know that Ihope all can reach out at that point and get help before it becomes too late.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you posted that message and I hope it helps someone else to see what happens when attempts don't go as planned....
    I'm sorry you had to find out what that's like.....keep trying to find something to make you feel alive...

4. headcrash

headcrash Well-Known Member

thank u violet and IV2010 for your kinda-encouraging answers. I am back at my parent' s home after 6 weeks of therapy since last friday. it' s hard to see, but I have a community which is trying to carry some of us including mom and dad. I never get used to what became out of me, cause I don' t seem to learn anything. except for ..... dunno honesty, taking the damn meds, trying to be thankful after all for a body that is healthy and in one peace and for some friends. this site is part of my help-web. I figure it out, better serve as frightening example than no sense at all, ha. the weekend I' m off for 3 days, will be back on monday and continue my reach out. THANX. 42

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.