Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by K-mount, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-mount

K-mount Member

For the past 5 years of my life there hasn't been a day where I don't think about committing suicide. When I think about committing suicide, <Mod Edit:IrishDoll,Methods>Everything that life has to offer me, everything that the future holds for me, everything that could be possible when it's impossible for me; I am so sure that I want to die, I've never been so sure in my life and for every single day for the past years of my life, I am more sure than ever as I last through the next day.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
  2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i know how it can be rough, ive been dealing with suicidal feelings for close to 6 years... and i know that its a constant struggle to survive. but if youve come here like i have, some part of you, even if its buried deep down must want to live, to be here at least. i cant pretend to have found any purpose to my life, but i know that i try to look to the dreams that i had when i was feeling better.

is there anything you like to do? do you have any dreams or hopes that you have managed to hang on to, even if you dont believe they will come true?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.