Seriously? Are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by UnitExtant, Nov 28, 2009.

1. UnitExtant

UnitExtant Active Member

I know i'm not a bad person but it's driving me insane how people ask for help and they take the advice i give them and use it for horrible reasons..
    A few months ago i dumped the girl i loved, she cheated on me and yet i hoped she would change. I gave her the opportunities because i cared.. Sadly as soon as i gave up on her she has sex with my best friend/neighbor. Ever since now my neighbor is acting like he's hot crap. My advice seems to cause more pain to myself than helping others..I've been trying to dig myself out of this hole for 4 years.. and it just seems to get harder each and every day.. it seems like there's no more common sense in this world, god i wish there was someone out there that would stop and think about what they're doing so people like me don't get stuck with the suffering..

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are so generous that you do not deserve to be treated that way...move on and find someone worthy of you...big hugs, J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

that is a big problem people just don't think of others of their actions they only think abt themselves. No one seems to care that they are harming others even people who should care just seem to be able to throw people aside without a worry. I am sorry you are suffering but know this you are better off without these people in your life reach out and find someone worthy of your sensitivity and compassion