Seriously contemplating suicide . . .

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by P-vekk, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

I am a "suicidalist".

I've been living on borrowed time for most of my life, I think I can't borrow any more.

I am in therapy but I am such an evil and wicked person that I sabotage the therapy and make it not work.

I don't want any of you to say 'yes I used to be a bad person like you, and then I changed into a good person . . .' that is never going to happen and I will always be a bad person, I have been pretty much all my life.

That's really true. Don't give me your crap. Therapy will never work for me.

I've already called three different hotlines tonight, none of them wanted to talk with someone as wicked as I am.

The world will be a better place when I am dead. There isn't any reason for me to go on.
  2. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

why are you even posting this crap if you don't want any help? You make NO SENSE. And don't kill yourself just because you "think" your bad, what are you trying to gain from posting this, do you want someone to click on the "PANIC" button.
  3. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

Yes, you are absolutely right.
  4. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

sigh, your probably at a bad Point in your life and its making you go temporary insane.
  5. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

No, I am permanently insane.
  6. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

how'd ya figure that -.-
  7. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

Because no therapists can help me, and that's all my fault.

So I will never get better from my insanity so I will always be insane. Permanently.
  8. skyla

skyla Member

P-Vekk....I completely understand. Thanks for your post.
  9. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

Normally crazy people don't think their crazy, even though they I just think you seeking attention, am i wrong
  10. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

You don't know much about crazy people.

In Europe there are whole support networks for crazy people who KNOW THEY ARE CRAZY.

That crap about "crazy people don't know they are crazy" is an urban legend.

None of these support networks exist in the U.S.
  11. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

Ah, so your European, thats explains a little bit. Of course I would know much about crazy ppl, and wha support network are you talking about???
  12. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

I'm not European, I used to live there but now I live in the U.S.

I've read about these things they have in Europe.

In the U.S. the drug companies run everything, and try to force their pills down all of our throats, even though THERE IS NO PROOF THAT MENTAL HEALTH IS CAUSED BY CHEMICAL IMBALANCE.

And I am stuck here in the U.S.

I hate it.
  13. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

That sounds more like your opinion, than actual facts. Why are stuck here anyway?
  14. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

I'm a US citizen. I don't have any money.
  15. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

Okay, so the us economy is in the shit, and you can't find a job. So thats the reason your stuck here?
  16. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

more or less
  17. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

Thats Tough, I used to be penny less...maybe if you get a job you'll have a better outlook. Thats whats turned me around. Money.
  18. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

There's no job for me. Never has been. Never will be.

I am insane and evil. Nobody will ever hire me.
  19. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

see for therapy to work you need to be honest and not bend them to your will. they wont be able to help you properly otherwise.
    also what are your reasons for saying your evil?
  20. P-vekk

P-vekk Active Member

I know, that's what I am saying.

I am dishonest, I will always try to bend them to my will.

So therapy will never work for me, and it is all my fault.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.