Seriously done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Worthless, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

I was diagnosed with BPD. And anyone who has it or knows what it is, knows that we have a serious problem with relationships and feeling like we are not wanted.

Well about 2 hours ago, my partner of almost 3 years decided to break up with me because of his stupid fucking uni work. And it was to much for him to handle being in a relationship or some shit.

Let me give you a little insight to my life.

Im the manager of a store.. thats is. I dont go out, i have no friends, he was the only one who actually cared.. well obviously not.

So now im alone, and im thinking..whats the fucking point?

Nothing is holding meback now. Nothing.

Im so done. Im so over it. Ill probably end up attempting tonight.

Thanks for reading.. if anyone has.

2. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm sorry about your breakup. I would suggest you try not to stay alone. Please be gentle with yourself, if you need to go to the hospital for assistance. Also see a therapist and if necessary see your doc about medication. I don't know why he broke up with you, but generally when a partner leaves it is more about their issues then about the person they are leaving. I am hoping you reach out for help and look after yourself.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun i am so sorry you are in so much pain. I know you don't believe it but the pain does lessen Please hun talk to someone in real life to your doctor a therapist crisis line but talk
    He may or may not come back to you but right now he is concentrating on school perhaps give it time ok and when the stress of uni is over then see what happens
    You hun feel such a loss right now but who knows what tomorrow will bring you hun maybe a change of heart or maybe a new person who will fill that emptiness but don't give up hope yet ok hugs

4. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what happened but please at least give it some time before attempting to do something so irreversible. Things may change.

Take care.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya I have BPD too, so I know all too well how it can affect relationships. Is there any way that ye can make it up? 3 years is a long time and to suffer with BPD too, surely he doesn't want to throw away those 3 years?! I would try and talk to him about how to balance his uni and relationship. If it can't be made up, that does not mean your life is over. Life goes on and you just have to make the best of it. :hug: Good luck to you.

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I hate having something to hold me back.

7. wecouldfightcrime

wecouldfightcrime Active Member

3 years is a long time. i'm guessing he knows a lot about you?
    personally i think, give it a couple of days. hold on. be strong. talk to him then. about you two as a couple. explain that love overcomes uni work, maybe propose to meet each other less, on a saturday for coffee for a couple of hours maybe. i don't know
    i just hope you are okay x

8. Mma man

Mma man Member

hello i have bpd hard core and yeah it can be extremely stressful and strenuous on any relationship but what ive recently realized is that my happiness matters you may feel alone now but trust me take control of your life i know how it feels i have many scars to prove that but you need to realize that your happiness matters time to get up dust your self off and kick some ass! go out have fun and i know from my experience that you will find someone hell i mean i did and i tried to end it many times but i finally made a change in my life it didn't just come i made it happen and now im happy! so make it happen go be happy you deserve it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.